Why go to a stranger when your next door neighbor can serve your needs!
- You meet your friends at the park for an amazing morning workout with your personal trainer Gemma
- You drop off your kids at Bhavna’s neighborhood preschool and head to work.
- You meet Robert in the neighborhood common room to make sure you have all the right insurance coverages.
- You get some amazing room scents from Bushra next door to freshen up your home for your huge weekend party.
- You jam to house music by DJ Sudeep at your weekend party.
- You sip coffee with Anshul down the street and discuss retirement financials.
- You meet Viki at the clubhouse to get some coaching to take YOUR business to the next level.
- You take your Great Park e-bike configured by Phil on the trails to head out with family to the Orange Balloon.
When you come to the Great Park Neighborhoods in Irvine, you get to meet and have the opportunity to have relationships with your neighbors in different ways. You get to support your friends who are local business owners. At our quarterly Corner Connection meet, we get together and share what we do with our neighbors because we love doing what we do. And if you have a business yourself, why not help your neighbors with their needs? This neighborhood is more than just a neighborhood, it’s a thriving community.
Are you ready to come home to the Great Park Neighborhoods?
Feel free to reach out to the GPN business owners mentioned above for your needs
GFit – Gemma Ortega, 949-331-6790
Excel Montessori – Bhavna Garg, 949-300-9038
Farmers Insurance – Robert J. Schafnitz, 949-933-6444
Scentasea – Bushra Warde, 949-208-0619
The Human Example, DJ – Sudeep Arabolu, 949-572-4500
First Financial Security, Inc – Anshul Garg, 714-322-5058
Exelorate – Viki Johnston, 513-488-3938
GPN E-BIKE – Phil Fuchs, 949-861-1479